The user's skill level is a general measure of how accomplished a user is. A players skill level advances by earning achievement points. Since advancing a rank in skill level grants you more acheivement points, it can be considered an achievement as well. A higher skill level allows you to carry more Aniphon and will also allow you to scan and train your Aniphon more often.
- Earn your first achievement.
- Awards 1 point
- Can carry up to 5 Aniphon
- Earn 10 points from achievements.
- Awards 4 points
- Can carry up to 10 Aniphon
- Earn 50 points from achievements.
- Awards 9 points
- Can carry up to 20 Aniphon
- Can train your Aniphon twice as often
- Earn 100 points from achievements.
- Awards 16 points
- Can carry up to 50 Aniphon (The description incorrectly says you can only carry 40)
- Can scan for items twice as often
- Earn 500 points from achievements.
- Awards 25 points
- Can carry an unlimited number of Aniphon