General Forum for Aniphon Wiki Discussion
Please feel free to use this space as a place to discuss anythign related to Aniphon Wiki, from this wikis "Manual of Style" to any other features. Aspects of pages that you feel are lacking or should be altered should be brought up here. Please create a new heading for each new topic of discussion. --Adammurg 20:53, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
Please submit any images, ideas, and other input for the wiki's background and wordmark here. --Adammurg 21:16, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
Missing In Action (To-do List)
- Aura (once it gets one)
- Manes (added the four wild conditions in which I found it, there may be more which need added)
- Enta, Firn (Billow's page includes these, so I assume, but cannot confirm existence Enta/Firn in the wild.)
- Refer to the Health page to find Health values that are currently missing.
- I would like to have a slide show showing all the different ranks of each achievement on their respective pages. To do this, we need to fill in all the different levels (unearned, bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond) for each Achievement. As you gain achievements, take a screenshot of them and add them in the same format to their page. Domderek 08:29, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
|Fighter||X||X||X||X||X *||X **|
- Geraffes 08:57, December 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Note *: Platinum Fighter has a very pixelated image. This is an issue with the actual image used by the developers, not with the screenshot. Hopefully the image will be updated in future patches.
- Note **: Diamond Fighter is glitched. The image appears to be the same as the Unearned badge.
- Diamond Handler is acting the same way. One can only assume that this applies to all of the achievements. -Geraffes 05:14, January 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Note ***: The Coach and Handler images seem to change size and shift in location (relative to the text).
- Note****: The Commander Gold Achievement pic is small (best I could get for right now). Working on full size pic.